Breast Augmentation Surgery In Delhi
Breast augmentation is done to improve the appearance, size and contour of a woman’s breasts.Women does breast augmentation for several reasons some of which are as follows:
- Some women feel their breasts are too undersized in relation to their body contour.
- Some women desire augmentation after size reduction associated with pregnancy and lactation.
- Others wish to correct an asymmetry in breast size.
What breast augmentation surgery in Delhi can do:
- It can increase fullness and projection of breasts
- It can improve balance of breast and hip contours
- It can enhance self-image and self-confidence
What breast augmentation surgery in Delhi can’t do:
- Breast augmentation does not correct severely baggy breasts. A breast lift may be required along with a breast augmentation for baggy breasts to look fuller and lifted.
- Breast lifting can often be done at the same time with the breast augmentation or it may require a separate operation.
Pros of Breast Augmentation :
- Breast Augmentation is a long-term solution to achieve an ideal figure.
- After Breast Augmentation you will look better in clothes and swimwear.
- You will have a more youthful-looking figure.
Cons of breast implant in Delhi :
- Breast implants require monitoring.
- Implants will eventually need to be replaced..
- Normal surgical risks are involved.
Breast Augmentation in Delhi is done with implants or with fat injections that can be placed over or under the pectoralis chest muscle. The incision can be placed in the armpit, areola or lower breast. Breast implant in Delhi can be assisted with endoscopes. When implants are placed under the pectoralis chest muscle, there is small interference with screening mammography. Women should know that breast implants may interfere with the detection of cancer and that breast compression during mammography may cause implant rupture.
Who is a perfect candidate for breast augmentation in Delhi :
For saline implants, any patient of age 18 years or more and is healthy is eligible for this surgery. Ideal candidates are as follows:
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Fully informed with realistic expectations
- Living at a healthy and stable weight
Breast augmentation is a relatively straightforward procedure. Breast augmentation poses various risks, including:
- Scar tissue that changes the shape of the breast implant
- Breast pain
- Implant leakage or rupture
Life after breast augmentation surgery in Delhi :
Breast augmentation is an outpatient procedure which is typically executed using general anaesthesia. The patient can expect to walk around on her own a few hours after surgery, and most patients feel up to leaving the house within the next day or two.
The patient may feel sore the first week or so, and will need to limit strenuous exercise for about 2-4 weeks. The Breast Specialist in Delhi may also ask the patient to wear a supportive surgical bra or sports bra for a certain period of time after breast augmentation. It is crucial to follow cosmetic surgeon’s instructions to ensure heal optimally.
Once the patient have Breast Enlargement Surgery, she needs to keep the following in mind::
- It’s safe to have mammograms with Breast Implant in Delhi, so be sure to maintain regular screening as prescribed by your doctor.
- For silicone implants, it is suggested that patients undergo periodic monitoring to screen for rare ruptures.
- Future pregnancies or weight fluctuations may affect the results, and a secondary surgery may be needed to correct any changes with which the patient is unhappy.
- The normal aging process can’t be stopped over time, breast tissue will change. The patient can help prevent unnecessary sagging by wearing a bra with adequate support for your activity level.